Bajre Ka Churma Kalakand Lassi By Ranveer Brar
Bajre Ka Churma Kalakand Lassi
Who says desserts can't be healthy? Chef Ranveer Brar shares a yummy churma recipe made from bajra or pearl millet. He serves it with a yoghurt based drink, Kalakand Lassi.Read More
- For Churma
- 1 cup pearl millet flour
- ½ cup ghee
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- sugar powder
- 1 tbsp pistachios
- 1 tbsp almonds
- For Lassi
- 150 ml chilled water
- 100 ml kalakand
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- In a large plate mix pearl millet flour, salt and make dough with hot water.
- Add ghee in dough and knead well, rest dough for 15 minutes.
- Make flat bread of the dough and cook on a flate pan.
- Coarsely grind millet bread in a grinder.
- Add flex seeds in hot ghee and let them splutter.
- Add coarse ground sugar in grinded pearl millet and mix.
- Add warm ghee and mix well.
- Add chopped pistachios, almonds and bring all ingredients togather.
- In a large mug add chilled water, kalakand, yogurt.
- Churn the ingredients togather with hand blender till the butter is churned and floats on top.
- Remove the batter and put in a glass.
- Add more yogurt in the mug and blend.
- Pour the lassi in the glass with butter.
- Garnish lassi with pistachios and serve with Churma.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.