Bajra Ka Khichda aur Bokda ka Maas By Ajay Chopra
Bajra Ka Khichda aur Bokda ka Maas
Chef Ajay Chopra shows recipes for a unique pairing of food Bajre Ka Khichada and Bokda Ka Mass. The Bajre ka Khichda which is warm and nutritious and the Bokda ka Mass (Goat’s Meat) make for a mouthwatering combination.Read More
- 1 cup bajra
- 1 sliced onion
- 3 cup of water
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- 250 gm mutton
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 4 green chillies
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp wheat flour
- 1 tbsp ghee
- For garnish
- coriander leaves
- chopped onions
- In a pan, add bajra and dry roast it.
- Make a fine powder of it.
- Add the powder in a pan.
- Add water, salt and let it boil.
- Add salt and mix.
- Add ghee and mix.
- In a heated pan, add sliced onion and dry roast it.
- Add mustard oil and mix.
- Add mutton pieces and fry it.
- Add salt as per taste, chopped ginger, garlic, turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Add green chillies, water and let it boil.
- Add the mixture of wheat flour and gravy to thicken the gravy.
- Mix it well and let it cook.
- Add garam masala powder and mix.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, chopped onions and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.