Baigun Bhaja By Ajay Chopra
Are you amongst those who don't like brinjals? Have you tried the Baigun Bhaja? Brinjals marinated with some aromatic spices and fried to perfection are a must-try. Have them once and you will fall in love with brinjals.Read More
- 1 Brinjal
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp gram masala powder
- 2 tsp amchur powder
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 3 tbsp mustard oil
- ½ cup rice flour
- Oil for frying
- coriander leaves
- Green chutney
- Cut brinjal into thick roundels and soak them in water with turmeric and salt for few minutes.
- Remove brinjal from water and pat dry them on a kitchen towel.
- For marination take red chilli powder in a bowl, add gram masala powder, salt, amchur powder, lemon juice, coriander powder, mustard oil and mix well.
- Coat roundels in the marinade and dust them with rice flour.
- Heat mustard oil in the wok and deep fry brinjal till crispy.
- Garnish with onions, coriander, lemon slice and red chilli powder.
- Serve Baigun Bhaja with chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.