Baguette Baked Sandwich
Fed up of dal, roti, sabzi for lunch and craving some variety? Maria Goretti demonstrates how to make a crispy, open vegetable Baguette Baked Sandwich. This sandwich is perfect for a new change.Read More
- 1 french baguette loaf
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 30 gm cheddar cheese
- 1-2 chopped tomatoes
- 5-6 sliced black and green olives
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 8-10 basil leaves
- 30 gm mozzarella cheese
- Chop the ends of french baguette loaf.
- Divide the bread into equal portions and slice the top of bread.
- Take off the soft portion of bread.
- Cut the bread into small pieces.
- In a heated pan add olive oil, butter, pieces of baguette until they turn brown and crispy.
- Apply butter on the bread, add cheddar cheese, chopped fresh tomatoes, sliced black and green olives.
- Add chopped pistachios, basil leaves and croutons.
- Place the sandwich on a baking tray, add mozzarella cheese and bake it in a preheated oven at 220' C for 13 - 20 minutes and cheesy Baguette baked sandwich is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.