Baghare Baingan By Zarine Khan
Don’t like eggplants? Well, then you must watch this recipe from Zarine’s kitchen which will for sure make you fall in love with this amazing vegetable. This Hyderabadi baghara baingan is a must try.Read More
- oil for deep frying
- 3 chopped onions
- 7 - 8 small brinjals
- 10 garlic pods
- 10 kashmiri red chillies
- ¼ cup grated coconut
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup tamarind
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 10 curry leaves
- water as required
- 5 whole green chillies
- chopped coriander
- Cut the brinjals into four.
- In a heated pan add oil and let it heat.
- Chop onions on chopping board.
- Deep fry the brinjals in oil until they turn golden and place them in a paper to drain the excess oil.
- In another heated pan add oil, sliced onions, garlic pods, Kashmiri red chillies and let it fry.
- To the onions add grated coconut and let it turn brown.
- In a bowl add chopped tomatoes, tamarind, ginger - garlic paste, salt and all the spices and blend it.
- In a heated pan add oil, cumin seeds, curry leaves, pre-blended masala and mix it.
- Add water, brinjals and let it cook in the gravy.
- Add whole green chillies, chopped coriander leaves and stir it.
- For garnish add freshly chopped coriander leaves and Baghare Baingan is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.