Badami Paneer By Gautam Mehrishi
Badaami paneer served with a milky almond, onion, ginger garlic paste.Read More
- For badami paneer
- 8 to 10 raw almonds
- For gravy
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp almond paste
- 1 cup milk
- 1 block cottage cheese
- For marination
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- micro greens
- roasted sesame seeds
- Put raw almonds directly in coal pit for roasting.
- Saute onions, add chopped garlic, chopped ginger, salt and mix well.
- Add almond paste, milk and mix well.
- Plan into a puree, pour the puree into a pan and cook.
- Do shelves the roasted almonds.
- In a bowl add chopped garlic, chopped ginger, sugar, olive oil, salt and mix.
- Apply marinate over slices of cheese.
- Place them on the grill rack and cook.
- Serve with roasted almonds, gravy, tomato puree, all spice powder, micro greens, roasted sesame seeds.
Explore our Popular Stories.