Babghanoush With Pita Bread By Ripu Daman Handa
Babghanoush With Pita Bread
Enjoy the burst of surprising flavours with this aubergine mash and pitas. This classic Middle Eastern dip is easy to make and needs very few ingredients. This dip will surely make you drool.Read More
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 half eggplant
- 5 to 6 pita bread
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 green chillies
- few red cabbage leaves
- 4 tsp mayonnaise
- black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- Slice the eggplant horizontally.
- Grease a baking tray with oil, place the eggplant pieces on the tray and bake this in a pre heated oven for some time.
- Once baked, de skin the aubergine. Cut it into small pieces.
- Meanwhile, heat the pita bread on a grilling pan.
- Heat a pan with oil. Saute chopped garlic and onion. Mix it with chopped eggplant.
- Add a little red wine vinegar black pepper powder, salt, chopped green chillies.
- Cook for a while till flavours are well blended, wash few leaves of red cabbage.
- On the grilled pita bread, place the red cabbage leaves torn into small sections, mayonnaise and the hot eggplant mixture.
- Your babaganoush with pita bread is ready for serving.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.