Baati By LF Team
Here is a traditional Rajasthani recipe of baked bread. This can be enjoyed with dal and churma along with a generous amount of ghee. Baati is not only nutritious but also one of the most loved dishes from the region.Read More
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 1/2 tsp gram flour
- 3 tsp ghee
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a mixing bowl, add whole wheat flour, semolina, gram flour, semolina melted ghee and milk. Mix it well until it forms a dough.
- Take small portion from the dough and make small dough-balls.
- Place the small dough-balls on a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven at 180'C and bake it for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Your baati is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.