Awushi Kulho By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shows how to cook delicious chicken without using a drop of oil in this traditional Naga recipe of Awushi Kulho. This chicken cooked with potatoes is mildly spicy, creamy and yummy.Read More
- 1 - 1/4 cup water
- 1 kg of chicken
- pink salt as per taste
- 4 - 5 fresh green & red chillies
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup chopped potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 cup chopped banana flower
- In a pan, add water, chicken, pink salt as per taste and let it cook.
- Add sliced green & red chillies. Add finely chopped ginger, chopped potatoes and mix it. Leave the chicken and potatoes to cook.
- In another pan, add olive oil and let it heat. Add sliced onions, pink salt and saute. Add chopped green chillies, sliced tomatoes and let it cook.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and stir it. Add chopped banana flower and mix it.
- Mash the potatoes. Add the chutney on a plate. Add the chicken in a plate and serve with sticky rice. Garnish with fresh green chillies.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.