Awadhi Galouti Chicken Kebab
Craving for some hot and spicy chicken kebab? Then Awadhi Galouti Chicken Kebab recipe is a must to satisfy your cravings. These kebabs infused with aromatic and flavourful spices and laced with the smokiness of ghee will melt in your mouth.Read More
- 1 tsp butter
- salt to taste
- raw papaya
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- ghee as required
- 2 tsp roasted bengal gram flour
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 cup minced chicken
- 1/4 tsp mace powder
- Take minced chicken in a plate.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, butter, red chilli powder, mace powder, roasted bengal gram flour and salt.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Refrigerate it for an hour.
- Make small round cutlets of the mixture.
- Heat ghee in the pan and fry the kebabs till they are golden brown.
- Place them on a tissue to absorb excess ghee.
- Awadhi Galouti Chicken Kebab is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.