Avocado is a rich source of Vitamin K and should be consumed in one form of other. While most people consume it in the form of salad or guacamole, Aditi Govitrikar presents it as a yummy milkshake.Read More
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 cup soya milk
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- mint spring
- Cut the avocado.
- Remove the seed inside.
- Scoop out the inside part using a spoon.
- Place the scooped out part of avocado in a blender.
- To this blender add a little soya milk, sugar and vanilla ice cream.
- Blend it, Transfer this milkshake to a glass.
- Garnish it with avocado pieces and mint sprig.
Explore our Popular Stories.