Avocado Gougeres Sandwich
Are you looking for a yummy snack? Chef Rishim Sachdeva has the perfect recipe for you. Chef uses the superfood, avocado, to make a delicious sandwich that is a perfect combination of taste and nutrition.Read More
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 4 tbsp butter
- 5 egg yolks
- 1/2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 100 gm chedder cheese
- For avocado Salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mixed bellpeppers
- 1/2 cup tomotoes
- 1 avocado
- chopped coriander
- 1/2 lime juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- For zucchini and basil pure
- 1 zucchnini
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- For gougeres: Take a sauce pan add 1 cup all purpose flour, 1 cup milk, 1 cup water put the pan on flame & keep stirring the thick paste.
- Add 4 tbsp butter into the paste.
- Keep stirring till the batter turns into a dough.
- Transfer the dough in to a big bowl.
- Add 5 egg yolks.
- Add 1/2 tbsp cayenne pepper.
- Mix it will using a blender.
- 100 gms cheddar cheese.
- Add salt to the dough.
- Fill the dough in a piping bag & store it in the fridge for 10-15 mins.
- Remove the dough from fridge and make small circular patties and place it on tray in a preheated oven at 130'C for 25 minutes.
- For Avocado Salsa: In a bowl, add 1/2 cup chopped onion.
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed bell pepper ( red,yellow,green).
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes, add 1 avocado & Chopped coriander.
- 1/2 lemon juice & a pinch of sea salt.
- Now mash them all together.
- Top it with 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Now put it in the fridge to chill.
- For Zucchini & Basil Puree: Take 1 zucchini & thinly slice the skin.
- Slice 1/2 an onion.
- Now heat a pan add 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add the sliced onion & let them caramelize.
- Now add the sliced zucchini & cook it for 2-3 min.
- Now pour 50 ml water.
- Add few sprigs of basil & blend it into a puree.
- Take out the gougeres from the oven, Slice them into halves & keep aside.
- Put Zucchini puree on a plate and fill gourgeres halves with a spoonful of avocado salsa.
- Cover with the other halves and put olives oil on it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.