Avacado Shells with Tri Cheese Fillings and Guacamole By Maria Goretti
Avacado Shells with Tri Cheese Fillings and Guacamole
Craving some Avocado but along with some cheese? You cannot miss Chef Maria Goretti show you how to make Avocado Shells with Tri-Cheese fillings & Guacamole. This recipe will surely blow your mind away.Read More
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1-2 green chillis
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2-3 chopped mint leaves
- 3-4 basil leaves
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 50 gm cheese mix
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- Slice the avocado into two.
- Extract the seeds.
- With a spoon scoop out the softer part of the avocado and add it in a bowl.
- Using a fork mash the avocado.
- Add chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilli, garlic, coriander leaves, mint leaves.
- Add basil leaves, red chilli powder, lemon juice, salt, olive oil and stir it.
- Add the avocado mixture to the avocado shells.
- Add grated cheese, cherry tomatoes and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 12 minutes.
- To garnish add olive oil, lemon juice and Avacado shells cheese filling guacamole is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.