Avacado, Bacon and Chicken Burger By Sabyasachi Gorai
Avacado, Bacon and Chicken Burger
Grilled slices of chicken breasts topped with avocado and mayonnaise dressings served with rich mustard and tomato ketchup sets up the moods for a perfect evening party snack.Read More
- bacon & chicken burger 4 burger buns
- 4 smoked chicken slices
- 4 Cheese slices
- 1 tsp paprika
- For marinade
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 white meat chicken breast slices
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin seeds roasted and crushed
- For salad
- 2 avocados
- 1 Lemon wedge
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- For the dip
- french mustard
- tomato ketchup
- paprika as required
- homemade potato wedges
- chopped spring onion
- Marinate the chicken breast slices with salt, roasted cumin seeds, paprika, and olive oil for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Horizontally slice the buns from the centre in two halves and toast them in a pan using some olive oil till they turn slightly golden in colour.
- Grill the chicken slices in the pan using some olive oil.
- Place the grilled slices on the base of the toasted bun, add cheese slices to it with a dash of paprika.
- Halve the avocado and squeeze lime juice on it, scoop out the avocado pulp, cut it into small pieces, and top them on the burger.
- Place the smoked chicken slices on top of the avocado pieces and spread some mayonnaise dressing and garnish with paprika.
- Close the burger with the other half of the bun and serve with French mustard and tomato ketchup.
- Serve some homemade potato wedges sprinkled with spring onions (finely chopped) for a filling meal.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.