Authentic Maharashtrian Ambe Dal/Kairi Dal & Panhaa By Sharvari's Healthy Kitchen
Authentic Maharashtrian Ambe Dal/Kairi Dal & Panhaa
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 1
Both these recipes are Authentic Maharashtrian Recipes specially made in Marathi Chaitra Maas (Month). Dal is very tasty and mouthwatering and Panhaa is refreshing and healthy drink , offered to Godess Chaitra Gauri Mata and to celebrate Haldi Kunku (Kumkum) Function, a get together of women & girlsRead More
- *For Ambe Dal/Kaire Dal-
- ½ Bowl of Chana Dal (soaked for 5-6 hrs),
- 1tbsp of Raw Mango (grated),
- 1 tbsp of Fresh Coconut (grateor 1tbsp of Cucumber (grated),
- Salt to Tast
- *For Tadka-
- ½tsp of Mustard,
- ½tsp of Cumin,
- ¼tsp of Asafoetida,
- ¼tsp of Turmeric powder,
- 1 Dry Red Chilli,
- ¼tsp Red Chilli powder.
- *For Panhaa-
- 1 Raw Mango,
- Jaggery as req.
- Roasted Cummin Powder(as req.),
- Black Salt(as req.),
- Normal Salt (as req.),
- Dry Ginger Powder or Cardamom Powder (as req.).
- *Steps For Chana Dal-.
- First take soaked Chana dal & 1 Green Chilli and Coarsely grind i.
- Then add Sugar, Slat, grated Coconut or Cucumber, grated Mango in Dal and mix it wel.
- At last give tadka on the dal and your tasty, chatpati Ambe/Kaire Dal is ready to eat.
- *Steps For Panhaa- .
- First Boiled Raw Mango in cooker, remove the pul.
- For 1 Bowl of pulp take ¾ Bowl of Jaggery and 3-4 glass of chilled water and stir it until jaggery dissolve in i.
- Then add remaining ingredients in it, mix & strain and serve with mint leaves or flavored ice cubes and your recipe is ready to serve.