Authentic Churma Laddoos
It's an authentic dish we are familiar with Laddoos which is favourite sweet dish of many of us and lord Ganesh. It's Churma Laddoos from wheat flour and jaggery ghee. We generally use to prepare on Ganesh chaturthi prasad.Read More
- 1.5 cup wheat flour coarsely grounded
- 1/4 cup besan
- 1/4 cup sooji/ rava
- 1.5 tbspn oil
- 1/5 cup water Luke warm
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 2 cup oil for frying
- 1/3 cup jaggery
- 1.5 tbspn Powdered sugar
- 1/4 tspn cardomom powder
- 1tspn popping seeds (charodi)
- 1tbsp kismiss
- 1tbspn cut dry fruit kaju badam
- 1.In a large mixing bowl take whole wheat flour (coarsely grounded), besan (chickpea flouand sooji / rava.
- Add 1 .5 tbsp Oil and 1/2 cup warm water.Combine all ingredients and knead into tight dough.
- Now take a portion of wheat flour dough in hand and press it by making fisPress hard and make Muthia shapes from dougRepeat the process for remaining wheat flour dough and make muthiKeep asid.
- Now fry all muthia in hot Oil in a deep bottom frying pan Heat on medium flame and don't let Oil turn too hot . Let them fry for 4 to 5 minutes till it completely cooked from inside and turn golden browTake out the fried muthias and Let the muthias cool down.
- Cut the muthias into pieces and further grind them in a mixture grinder into fine powder and take mixture in big bowl vesseDry Churma mixture is ready.
- Add elaichi powder (optional)in churma mixture and mix it welThen add dry fruits like kismiss , small cut pieces of kaju and badam.
- Now turn on stove on low flame melt ghee in a pan and add Jaggery.
- As soon as Jaggery starts floating on ghee, turn off the stove.
- Pour the melted jaggery and ghee into Churma mixturAdd powdered sugaAgain sugar is optional.
- Combine all the ingredients and make churma mixture.
- Now make laddoos from churma by mould it in a laddoos molOr You can also make laddoos by taking a small portion on hand give them round sperical shape.
- Garnish the churma laddoos with popping seeds on top of LaddooEven garnish with one piece of dry fruit or kismiss on all laddoos.
- Churma laddoos is ready to serve.