Australian Soda Bread By Maria Goretti
Australian Soda Bread
Australian Soda Bread also known as Damper, is best served drizzled with honey, explains Maria Goretti. She shares the step-by-step recipe for this yummy bread. Sit back and enjoy.Read More
- 350 gm all-purpose flour
- 4½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 gm butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a bowl add refined flour, baking soda, salt, chilled butter and mix it.
- Add water and prepare a dough.
- Add oil in a tray, place the butter paper.
- Add the dough and using a knife give it a crossed cut design.
- Sprinkle flour on it and bake it in a preheated oven at 200' C for 30 - 40 minutes.
- To garnish add honey and Australian soda bread is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.