Atte ki Kulcha with Matar Paneer By Megha Acharya
Atte ki Kulcha with Matar Paneer
The Interesting fact about this dish is the Softness of the Kulcha, Usually the Kulcha made from the Refined Flour(Maida) tends to be tasty but Unhealthy. So, i gave a twist to the kulcha by replacing Maida with Atta. Healthy and Mouthwatering.Read More
- For Kulcha: 1 and 1/2 cup Atta
- 5tbsp Curd
- 2tsp Ajwain, Jeera and Salt
- For Matar Paneer: 2 Toamoatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1cup of Matar(Peas)
- 7-8 No's Cashews
- 1cup Diced Paneer
- 2tbsp Jeera Powder, Kashmiri Mirchi Powder, Turmeric Powder and Garam Masala
- 2tsp Salt
- For Making the Kulcha: Add 1 and 1/2 cup Atta,5tbsp Curd ,2tsp Ajwain, Jeera and Salt Kneed the Dough till the dough doesn't becomes soft. Once the dough is done, keep the dough aside for 15mns and in a bowl keep the seasme seeds and Coriander leaves chopped ready as toppings on kulcha.
- For Making the Matar Paneer: Heat the Pan, Add 3tbsp of oil now add the chopped Ginger, Garlic and Onion. Saute the Onion for 5-10mns on medium flame.
- After the Onions turn slight brown, added the sliced tomatoes and cook for 15-20mns later add the Cashews. Now grind the mixture to have a smooth consistency.
- Now add Ghee in a pan, add the Puree to the Pan and cook for 10mns, add 2tbsp Jeera Powder, Kashmiri Mirchi Powder, Turmeric Powder and Stir well.
- Add the Matar and Paneer and stir slowly on the sides of the pan so that the Paneer does not become smashy.
- Add 2tbsp Garam Masala and fresh Cream.
- Serve the hot hot Atte ki Kulcha with Matar Paneer Masala.