Atta ki Pinni By Ajay Chopra
Atta ki Pinni
Pinni is synonymous to Punjabi cuisine and weddings. Atta Ki Pinni is made during Punjabi weddings and the bride generally takes it to her in-law's house. Chef Ajay Chopra shares the recipe for Pinni that will surely make you drool.Read More
- For atta ki pinni
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp edible gum
- 50 gm almonds
- 50 gm cashew
- 500 gm whole wheat flour
- 2 cup sugar
- silver vark
- In a heated pan add ghee and let it melt.
- Add edible gum and let it cook.
- Add almonds, cashew nuts and let it toast.
- Crush the toasted nuts.
- In a heated pan add ghee, whole wheat flour and stir it until it turns golden brown.
- To the flour, add ground sugar, the mixture of nuts and mix it well.
- Add ghee and mix it again.
- Transfer the Pinni mixture in a plate and let it cool.
- Prepare small balls of the Pinni mixture.
- Garnish it with silver vark and Atta ki Pinni is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.