Asharfiya By Ranveer Brar
Asharfiyan is a dessert made with almonds. It’s a traditional sweet dish from Hyderabad. This dessert shaped like a coin is divinely delicious. Do give it a try at home.Read More
- 1 kg almonds soaked overnight
- 800 gm sugar
- saffron as required
- Peel the soaked almonds and grind them finely.
- Heat the frying pan slightly, add the almond paste and mix it well with sugar, some saffron and then roast it till it becomes light yellowish.
- Make dough balls in a plate and then make chapatti with sugar powder.
- Shape the chapatti as desire.
- Asharfiya is ready.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.