Chef Ranveer Brar shares a humble and delightful dessert made with rice and jaggery. This recipe is a treat for all sweet lovers. This recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious.Read More
- 200 gms rice
- 125 gms jaggery
- 1 cup water
- mustard oil
- dry fruits
- coconut powder
- Soak rice overnight and hang rice in muslin cloth to remove watre.
- Once dry, grind rice into flour.
- Make syrup of water and jaggery.
- Whisk in the rice flour, one spoon at a time in the syrup continue adding till mixture thickens into a dough like consistancy.
- Make discs of dough and fry in mustard oil till brown.
- garnish with chopped dry fruits.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.