Arroz Con Soja By Ranveer Brar
Arroz Con Soja
Cuban cuisine has a lot of rice-based dishes. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe of Arroz Con Soja, a combination of rice and soya. This dish is served with Sofrito sauce and is mildly spicy, juicy, colourful, and lip-smacking.Read More
- 250 gm soya chunks (soaked and minced)
- 100 gm refined flour
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 5 to 6 sprigs dill leaves (chopped)
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 onion (small)
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 olives
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- 4 to 5 sprigs fresh coriander
- 30 ml vegetable stock
- 1 lemon/nimbu
- parsley rice for serving
- For sofrito
- 1 onion
- 2 roasted bell peppers
- 1 tsp garlic (chopped)
- 1 tomato
- 50 ml olive oil
- In a heated pan, add olive oil. In a bowl, add minced soya granules, refined flour, chilli powder, coriander powder, dill leaves, salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Shape the batter like a chicken breast and coat it in the flour.
- To the heated pan, add onion and fry the soya tikki until it turns golden.
- Add the fried onion in a mixer jar.
- Add roasted bell peppers, chopped garlic, tomatoes, olive oil and prepare a paste.
- In a pan, add oil, cherry tomatoes, diced onions, olives, garlic cloves, salt as per taste, chilli oil and toss it.
- Add sprigs of fresh coriander, vegetable stock.
- Switch off the gas and add lemon juice.
- Add the soya tikki in the pan and switch the gas on again.
- Garnish with sauce.
- Serve with parsley rice, soya chicken breast, pickled vegetables.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.