Argentinian Chimichurri Bread
This buttered Argentinian Chimichurri Bread as demonstrated by Chef Maria Goretti contains Kashmiri chilli powder and oregano among other ingredients. This bread can be your next delight during a tea.Read More
- 250 gm all purpose flour
- 60 gm whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 10 gm fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 50 gm vegetable oil
- 150 ml water
- 15 gm activated yeast
- 1-2 melted butter
- In a bowl add refined flour, whole wheat flour, Kashmiri red chilli powder and onion powder.
- Add salt, dried rosemary, dried thyme, oregano and mix it.
- Add chopped garlic, white wine vinegar, oil, water, activated yeast and prepare a dough.
- In a bowl add oil, place the dough in it.
- Add more oil, cover it with a cloth and let it prove for 40 minutes.
- Roll the dough in the flour.
- In a baking tray add oil, flour, Argentinian dough, score it off using a knife and prove the dough for 40 minutes.
- Bake the dough in a preheated oven at 200' C for 20 - 25 minutes.
- To garnish add melted butter and Argentinian chimichurri bread is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.