Arbi Tikki Chaat By Shipra Khanna
Arbi Tikki Chaat
Ever wondered Arbi could be turned into a delicious, mouth-watering chaat? Yes, you heard it right. It’s time to ditch the regular potatoes and take out those Arbi to prepare a tongue tickling savory chaat.Read More
- 1 boiled potato
- 3 - 4 boiled colocasia
- 1/2 tsp rock salt and 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp mango powder
- 2 raw colocasia
- For garnish:
- Green chutney
- Tamarind chutney
- Fried colocasia
- Coriander leaves
- In a bowl, add boiled potato and mash it.
- Add boiled colocasia and mash it.
- Add rock salt, black salt, garam masala, mango powder and mix it well and leave it aside for 10 minutes.
- Peel the skin of colocasia.
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Cut the juliennes of colocasia.
- Deep fry it until it turns golden brown.
- Shape the Tikki and deep fry it in the oil until it turns golden brown.
- Garnish with green chutney, tamarind chutney, curd, coriander leaves and serve it fried colocasia.
Explore our Popular Stories.