Apricot Nectar By Ranveer Brar
This refreshing apricot nectar perfectly blends the goodness and sweetness of apricots and honey with the tanginess of oranges.Read More
- ½ cup dried apricots
- 2 ½ tbsp honey
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 3 to 4 mint leaves
- 2 lemon wedges
- water as required
- For garnish
- orange wedge
- mint leaves
- Boil the dried apricots in water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- The apricots will become fluffy and get inflated.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Let the mixture cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in a blender. Add orange juice and crushed ice. Blend well until smooth.
- At the bottom of the serving glass, add some mint leaves and lemon wedges. Muddle them well.
- Pour the smoothie in the glass.
- Serve the apricot nectar by garnishing with an orange wedge and some mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.