Apricot Kernel Panna Cotta By Rishim Sachdeva
Apricot Kernel Panna Cotta
Chef Rishim Sachdeva shares a yummy recipe for Apricot Kernel Panna Cotta. This recipe is a perfect mixture of richness, creaminess, bitterness and freshness. Do give it a try.Read More
- 250 ml milk
- 250 ml cooking cream
- 1 cup crushed apricot kernel
- 2 - 3 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1 tbsp chamomile tea
- 1 tbsp basil oil
- 1 tbsp grounded apricot kernel
- Heat milk and cooking cream in a pan.
- Add crushed apricot kernel, fennel seeds, sugar, vanilla pod, gelatin and mix until the gelatin dissolves.
- Sieve the mixture and set it in the refrigerator for three hour.
- Serve the panna cotta in a bowl. Pour chamomile tea and basil oil on the panna cotta.
- Garnish the panna cotta with grounded apricot kernel.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.