Apricot Jam, Butter Tea & Tagi Khambir By Ajay Chopra
Apricot Jam, Butter Tea & Tagi Khambir
Tea time just got exciting. This jam, bread and tea recipe is a complete treat.Read More
- For apricot jam
- 200 gms dried apricot
- 50 gm sugar
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- For khambir
- 150 gm refined flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50 gm sour buttermilk
- For butter tea
- water as needed
- 1 tsp black tea leaves
- 100 ml milk
- 2 tsp salted butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- For Butter Tea: Boil water with black Tea leaves.
- When colour comes add milk, salt and salted butter.
- Pour tea in a jar and blend with hand blender.
- Serve butter tea in a cup.
- For Tagi Khambir: Mix refined flour, baking powder, salt, sour buttermilk and make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal parts. Ferment it for 10 minutes.
- Roll thick flatbread and cook on a pan. Roast flatbread into open fire till crisp on outside.
- For Apricot Jam: In water add chopped apricot and sugar.
- Cook till Apricot achieves jam consistency.
- Add Lemon juice and let that Jam cool down.
- Serve Apricot Jam, Butter Tea & Tagi Khambir.
Explore our Popular Stories.