Apple Pumpkin Soup By Ranveer Brar
Apple Pumpkin Soup
A healthy, nutritious and quick soup recipe made with apples and pumpkins.Read More
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp onions
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- black pepper
- 1 cup apples
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 to 2 tsp oatmeal
- 2 tsp celery
- parmesan cheese
- For the soup: Heat olive oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic chopped ginger, finely chopped onions, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt, black pepper, chopped apples, chopped pumpkin and water.
- Cover and cook it for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove some apple pumpkin mixture for garnish.
- Allow the remaining mixture to cook for few minutes and blend it. Sieve the mixture in a bowl. Boil the sieved soup in a Kadai.
- Add oatmeal salt, black pepper powder, chopped celery and parmesan cheese.
- For the garnish: Add parmesan cheese, chopped celery and crushed black pepper in the apple pumpkin mixture which you kept aside. Mash them well.
- For the plating: Fill a ring mould with the mashed mixture and place it onto a plate.
- Pour the prepared soup into it. Garnish it with lemon wedge, celery leaf, degi mirch and olive oil.
- Serve this soup with bread.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.