Apple Muffins By Ripu Daman Handa
A traditional English style muffin recipe for a quick snack.Read More
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 apple
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 egg
- Whisk the butter in a bowl and add the brown sugar all purpose flour, yogurt, baking soda, diced apple, cinnamon powder and egg.
- Mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into silicon moulds.
- Place them on a baking tray bake it in a pre heated oven at 200 'Celsius for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve the muffins with a cold, refreshing drink.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.