Apple Jalebi without yeast & baking soda.
The apples are dipped in a maida, suji and curd better and fried to golden perfection in desi ghee flowered with rose itraRead More
- 2 medium apples
- 140 grams refined flour
- 70 grams Suji
- 70 grams curd
- Ghee for deep-frying
- 1 gram green cardamom powder
- 100 grams sugar
- 2 drop rose itra
- 5 number sliced almonds for garnishing
- Combine sugar and water in a deep pan and boil.
- Mix and boil for about 8 minutes or till the sugar dissolves completely and syrup gets thick.
- Add rose itra 2 drop and keep aside .
- Peel and deseed apples by peeler.
- Cut into thin slices and put in salted water for 5 mints .
- Takeout and remove extra water with fresh cloth.
- Combine refined flour,semolina,curd and mix together in bowl.
- Add water and make smooth better.
- keep for 30 mints .
- Dip apple slices in the batter and deep-fry in ghee till golden brown.
- Transfer apple jalebis in the sugar syrup and soak for a minute and drain.
- serves warm and garnish with almonds.