Apple Fried Rice By LF Team
Apple Fried Rice
Chinese Fried Rice is beloved all over the world. This Apple Fried Rice gives a fruity twist to the much-loved Chinese fried rice recipe. The addition of apples to this traditional recipe gives it a unique deliciousness and enhances its taste.Read More
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 10-12 cashew nuts
- raisins as required
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 1/4 cup capsicum
- salt to taste
- 3/4 chopped apple
- 3/4 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/4 tbsp vinegar
- 2 sprigs of spring onions
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- In a pan, roast cashewnuts and raisins in ghee.
- Take them out of the pan and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, in the remaining ghee, add grated ginger, chopped spring onions, capsicum slices and salt.
- Mix it well.
- Add chopped apple and saute it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add soya sauce and vinegar, and saute it for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice to the mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped sprigs of spring onions and black pepper.
- Garnish it with roasted cashew nuts and raisins.
- Apple Fried Rice is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.