Dig into the decadent, sweet, tangy taste of this easy to make crumble and end your meals on a happy note!Read More
- For Crumble Mix
- 1 cup Refined flour
- 1 cup chilled butter
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sliced almond
- 1 tbsp sliced cashews
- 1 tbsp cranberries
- For Garnish
- ice cream
- caramel sauce
- cinnamon powder
- Chop the peeled apples into cubes.
- Brush the pie dish with melted butter add apple into the pie dish, add cinnamon powder, caster sugar mix it well.
- Add sliced almonds, chopped cashew, cranberries.
- In a bowl, take flour, add chilled butter and mix gently till butter is mixed with the flour. Add oats, brown sugar and mix well.
- Spread the crumble as a thick layer on top of the apples and bake it at 180 C for 25 - 35 min.
- Serve with ice cream and drizzle caramel sauce. Your apple crumble is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.