Apple Crescents By LF Team
Apples, mixed seeds, nuts and peanut butter. Does that combination tempt you? This easy-peasy recipe is a guilt-free answer to your snack cravings. Do try this recipe at home.Read More
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- 2 tsp coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 2-3 chopped apples
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- In a mixing bowl, add oats, mixed seeds, mixed nuts, chopped coconut, cinnamon powder, salt, honey and canola oil. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking tray. Preheat the oven at 160' C and bake it for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Once it is done, sprinkle chopped almonds and transfer it into a bowl.
- Layer the bowl with the mixture, chopped apples and peanut butter, Allow it to cool.
- Layer the bowl with the mixture, chopped apples and peanut butter.
- Allow it to cool, Your apple crescents is ready to be served.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.