Apple Cobbler By LF Team
We all know about and love Apple Pie. But this Apple Cobbler recipe is sure to give Apple Pie a run for its money. This cinnamon-infused apple cobbler is an amazing dessert treat.Read More
- 1 apple
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup water
- for the cobbler 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Peel an apple and cut it into diced-shape.
- In a saucepan, add brown sugar, lemon rind, cinnamon powder, raisins.
- Saute and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add water and the diced apples.
- Cook it for 5 minutes and transfer it into a bowl.
- In another fresh bowl, add plain flour, butter, brown sugar and salt.
- Mix until the mixture turns into coarse crumbs and lay it over the apple mixer.
- Spread it evenly.
- Pour some melted butter over it and bake it in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 200'C.
- Apple Cobbler is ready to be served.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.