Apple Berries Shakharpara By Ranveer Brar
Apple Berries Shakharpara
This apple-berry pie can be a real treat and can be the best comfort food. This beauty is easy to make which is filled with the goodness of fruits that you can finish without any guilt.Read More
- 1½ cup refined flour
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp sugar powder
- 2 tbsp curd
- 3 green apples
- 2 tbsp orange zest
- ¼ cup dried blue berries
- ¼ cup fresh blue berries
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 50 gm butter
- berry compote
- Procedure to make Apple Berries Shakarpara: In a bowl add refined flour, ghee and mix it well.
- Add fennel seeds and mix it.
- Add sugar, curd and make a dough.
- On a flat surface roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- Put the rolled out dough in a baking sheet and cut the edges out.
- Peel the green apple, dice it and add them in a bowl.
- Add powdered sugar, orange zest and mix it.
- Add dried blueberries, fresh blueberries, almond flour and mix it well.
- Add the fruits and mix well. Apply butter to the baking tray.
- Roll out the dough with rolling pin and cut out a rough circle.
- Place the roti on the bowl and seal it.
- Bake it in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes at 180' C.
- In a heated pan add butter, sugar, apple and make a glaze of it.
- Brush the butter-sugar mixture and put it in the oven again.
- To garnish Apple Berries Shakharpara, add butter and sugar glazed apples, powdered sugar, mint leaves and it is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.