Preparing a beautiful risotto is easy! This walnut risotto comes with an added apple flavour.Read More
- 3 green apples
- 3 to 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups risotto rice
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp grated cheese
- black pepper powder
- green apple slices
- grated cheese
- Cut the green apple into small pieces.
- Heat a little olive oil in the pan and add the risotto rice.
- Mix it gently.
- Add the chopped green apples to the rice.
- Mix the rice after adding chopped walnuts, parsley, black pepper powder and salt.
- Stir the contents, adding vegetable stock.
- Cover the pan and let the rice cook for 4 5 minutes Once the rice cooked, add grated cheese on top and gently mix again.
- Transfer the risotto to a serving dish.
- Garnish it with green apple slices, chopped walnuts, parsley and grated cheese.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.