Apple almond pastry tart By Ankita Yadav
Apple almond pastry tart
Its nutritious, tasty and healthy and easy to make.Read More
- 2 apples cut into long slices
- 150gm butter
- 75gm Powdered sugar
- 250gm wheat flour
- For pastry base, 100gm icing sugar
- 100gm almonds
- Some vanilla seeds for garnishing (optiona
- Mix butter, flour, powdered sugar by adding 2 tsp cold water.
- Spread a thick layer of this mixture on a tray and refrigerate it for atleast 4-5hours or overnight.
- Now apply butter on this mixture and grease the oven tray and spread it evenly on the tray.
- Keep it in oven for about 20 min.
- Now put the apples slices and chopped almonds on this pastry baseand sprinkle some icing sugar.
- Keep this in oven for about 45 min again.
- Take it out when nice aroma of smoked apples come out.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Enjoy anytime.