Anjeer Stuffed Lauki ke Kebab By Shipra Khanna
Anjeer Stuffed Lauki ke Kebab
We have always underestimated Bottle Gourd and its unique flavour. Well, Chef Shipra Khanna has given Lauki a makeover by turning it into a Kebab which is sure to make you fall in love with this veggie. Get ready to binge!Read More
- 1 bottle gourd
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1 green chilli
- 1 boiled potato
- 2 - 3 dried figs
- 2 tsp ginger - garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala and 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp oil
- For garnish: Mint chutney
- Peel the skin of the bottle gourd and grate it. Add water in the pan, grated bottle gourd and boil it.
- In a heated pan, add gram flour and roast it. Add the chopped onion and green chilli in a bowl.
- In a bowl, add boiled potato and mash it. Add the mashed potato in the onion and green chilli mixture. Strain the boiled bottle gourd in a bowl.
- Add the boiled bottle gourd in the potato mixture and mash it. Add roasted gram flour and mix it again. Add ginger - garlic paste, garam masala, turmeric powder and mix it. Add salt as per taste and mix again. Add chaat masala and mix.
- Apply oil on the hands, batter and stuff with anjeer. Grease the pan with oil and fry the kebab from both the sides until it turns brown.
- Serve it hot with mint chutney.
Explore our Popular Stories.