Anjeer Besan Sheera Samosa
An exotic dessert with the stuffing of age old favourite, besan sheera.Read More
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup flour
- a pinch of fennel seeds
- for stuffing 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup gram flour
- 7 to 8 dry figs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- for frying oil as required
- for garnish 1 fig sliced
- strawberry syrup as required
- To make samosa dough: Take a bowl add ghee flour, water and roasted fennel powder and knead it.
- Rest it for 10 minutes. Make balls out of the dough and roll it flat on a rolling pin, give it a triangular shape.
- To make besan sheera: Take a pan add ghee, heat it and add gram flour and roast it.
- Add finely chopped dried fig into the pan. Then, pour milk and add sugar. Stir it well and allow it to cook till it gets a paste like consistency.
- Allow the sheera to reach the room temperature and refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
- For samosa: Take the triangular sheets and fill it anjeer sheera and seal the sides.
- Deep fry it till it turns golden brown.
- For plating: Cut fresh figs in a bowl, add strawberry syrup, and mix well. Serve it on the side.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.