This is a traditional rice-mix used in tamilnadu to be eaten with hot steamed rice and mixed with a dash of ghee for enhancing the taste.Read More
- Dried Neem Flowers - 100 gms
- Sun dried Sundakkai (Turkey Berry / Katai in Hind- 50 gms
- Sun dried Manathakkali (Mako- 50 gms
- Black Pepper - 50gms
- Cummin Seeds - 50 gms
- Urad Dal - 50 Gms
- Coriander Seed - 50 gms
- Salt - as required
- Roast all the above ingredients in a tawa individually (without oitill they turn golden brown in color or till the ‘rawness’ is removed.
- Grind all the above ingredients in a mixie and add salt.
- Serve with hot steamed rice and mix with a dollop of ghee and fried or roasted pappad for a wholesome meal.
- This powder increases immunity and helps reduce nausea, pittha and kapha and keeps the body’s pH in perfect balance. Increases efficiency of digestive system.