It gives the feel of real Surat dhaba style recipe and food.Read More
- 3 boiled eggs
- 1 raw egg
- Turmeric 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 2 tbsp
- 1 finely chopped onion medium sixed
- Finely chopped 2 green chilli
- 4-5 mustard seeds
- One-forth cup water
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 5 tbsp oil
- 6-7 cumin seeds
- 4 curry leaves
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Add mustard seeds.
- Add cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onion and ginger garlic paste .
- Fry till onion becomes translucent.
- Add chopped green chillies .
- Saute onion and green chillies.
- Add red chili powder and turmeric.
- Saute them together.
- Take 3 boiled egg and grate them in the gravy.
- Mix the gravy in the eggs properly.
- Add water.
- Break the raw egg on the mixture and simmer it for approximately 7 minutes.
- Serve it in a bowl.
- Suggested to eat with bread .