Anarsa is a delicious snack made during Diwali in Maharashtra and Bihar using soaked and powdered rice and sugar or jaggery. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe for this yummy snack.Read More
- 1 cup rice
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 4 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- Grind three days soaked rice with jaggery and remove it in abowl.
- Add rice flour and mix to get a crumbly texture.
- Add curd to make batter. Ferment it to 12 to 14 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan. Make small discs of the dough.
- Lightly coat in sesame seeds and fry medium heat.
- prinkle castor sugar on the top. Serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.