Anardaana Chicken By Ajay Chopra
Boneless chicken prepared with a paste made of pomegranate seeds.Read More
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 1/2 tsp black Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 tsp Clove Powder
- 1 tsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 500 gms Chicken pieces
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup soaked Pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Red chilli Powder
- Salt and Water
- 1 Chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Warm Ghee in a Pan, add Cumin seeds, coriander seeds, black cardamom powder, cinnamon powder, clove powder, chopped garlic, chopped onion and fry.
- Add chicken pieces, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and water, chopped tomato, chopped ginger and fry.
- Make fine paste of soaked pomegranate seeds in a blender and add in the pan and stir.
- Add fresh chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.