Amritsari Kulcha By Ajay Chopra
From pomegranate seeds, mango powder and green chilli, the Amritsari kulcha has it all!Read More
- 2 tbsp dry pomegranate seeds
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 2 potatoes
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp dry mango powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 cups refined flour
- White butter
- 1 tsp black sesame
- 1 tbsp coriander
- For the stuffing add dry pomegranate seeds in a mortar pastle and crush into a coarse powder.
- Add green chillies, chopped onion, chopped coriander, grated potatoes and salt, red chilli powder, dry mango powder, cumin powder and mix well.
- In a bowl add refined flour, salt, water and make a dough.
- Leave the dough to get fermented for 30 minutes.
- Make equal size pedals from the dough.
- Sprinkle flour on it and help your finger spread the pedals to stuff filling in the kulchas.
- Brush white butter on the stuff pedals.
- Sprinkle black sesame and chopped coriander, with the help your finger and palm keep pressing the peda to make 8 inch kulcha.
- Keep the bread on gaadi, add water on other side of the kulcha and swiftly stick it in side Tandoor wall, Take a sharp object and make holes in Kulcha so it does'nt rise.
- When Kulcha half done sprinkle some water in order to make it crispy.
- When done remove Kulcha and brush butter on it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.