Chef Rakhee Vaswani gives an innovative twist to the delicious Amritsari fish tikka with this recipe. The spicy, tangy flavour of this dish is sure to satisfy your taste buds.Read More
- For Amritsari Fish Tikka Slider
- 4 to 5 rawas fish pieces
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Carom seeds
- 1 pinch soda
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 egg
- 1 small burger bun
- 1 tsp butter
- Oil for frying
- For Coleslaw
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mango pickle masala
- 1 chopped green chilli
- ½ cup cabbage juliennes
- ½ cup carrots juliennes
- ½ cup purple cabbage juliennes
- 1 tsp chopped coriander
- Chaat masala for sprinkling
- For Garnish
- Potato wedges
- Lemon wedges
- Cut the Rawas boneless fish into pieces.
- In a bowl, add gram flour, ginger garlic paste, carom seeds, soda, salt, turmeric powder and water. Mix well to make a smooth marinade.
- Now add the egg and fish. Coat the fish pieces with the marinade and set it aside for 15 - 20 mins.
- Spread butter on burger burn and warm it up on a pan.
- Fry the marinated fish and place lettuce on the burger bun.
- In another bowl, mix mayonnaise, mango pickle masala, chopped green chillies, cabbage juliennes, carrots juliennes, purple cabbage juliennes, chopped coriander leaves.
- Sprinkle chat masala on fish and place the coleslaw and other half of the bun.
- Serve it with potato wedges, lemon wedges and add a few dollops of coleslaw mixture.
- Amritsari fish tikka is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.