Amla Pickle By harish narayan
Amla ( Gooseberry) is extremely beneficial for health. It's rich in iron and vitamin c.Read More
- Amla (gooseberry)- 15nos
- Crushed dry Kashmiri chilly - 3tbsp
- Fenugreek powder - ½tsp
- Asafoetida - ½tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder 2tbsp
- Mustard 1tsp
- Curry leaves 2 Springs
- Salt to taste
- Oil 100ml
- Steam the washed Amla for 12-15mins , let it cool for some time and slice them.
- In a pan Heat 100ml of oil, splutter mustard, turn the flame to medium add crushed chilli, then add the curry leaves.
- Now add Fenugreek powder, turmeric powder, Kashmiri Chilli Powder, Asafoetida, Salt and mix well , .
- Now add the sliced Amla(gooseberry), mix well,,, turn off the flame,,,, Make sure that all the pieces are well coated with Masala,,,,,,,.
- Enjoy Yummy and Spicy Amla Pickle with chappati, pulao and goes Well with Curd Rice.