Alsi Ki Chutney By Ranveer Brar
Alsi Ki Chutney
An excellent tasty chutney increases the deliciousness of a meal. Here Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe of Alsi (Flaxseeds) chutney. The crushed flaxseeds mixed with curds and garnished with pomegranate seeds make for an exquisitely tasty combination.Read More
- 4 - 5 green chillies
- ½ cup flax seeds
- 1 grated radish
- coriander leaves as required
- salt to taste
- 1 ½ cup sour curd
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Dry roast the flax seeds until they puff slightly.
- In a bowl, mix chopped chillies, coriander leaves, grated radish and mix well.
- Crush the flax seeds using a rolling pin. Add the crushed flax seeds to the bowl.
- Add sour curd, salt, cracked black pepper and mix well. Garnish the chutney with pomegranate seeds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.