Alsi Cookies By Pankaj Bhadouria
Flax seeds locally known as Alsi are rich in Omega-3 fatty acid and fibres that are needed for a healthy heart. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria uses the flax seeds to make cookies that are perfect for a light snack.Read More
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup white butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup roasted flax seeds powder
- In a bowl, add whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and mix it well.
- In another bowl, add white butter, brown sugar powder and mix it well. Add egg and beat it. Add vanilla extract and mix it. Add wheat flour mixture, roasted flax seed powder and prepare a dough.
- Roll out the dough using the flour. Cut the cookies out using a cookie cutter. Add butter paper to the baking tray.
- Add the cookies and bake it in the preheated oven at 180'C for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Serve the cookies with the shot of vanilla milk.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.