Aloo Took Potato Skins By Ranveer Brar
Aloo Took Potato Skins
Smash the potatoes, style them into something different and serve them as a side dish at your next house party. From the little ones to the grown-ups, this dish will be everyone’s favourite for sure.Read More
- 2 cups baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp all ground spice
- 1 tsp raw mango powder
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- oil for frying
- ¼ cup celery
- 100 gms paneer
- 1 apple
- 2 boiled almas
- black pepper
- mint leaves
- 2 tbsp hung curd
- 1 tbsp mango pickle
- 1 tsp garlic chutney
- fresh coriander
- fried garlic
- Procedure to make Aloo Took Potato Skins: On a chopping board place the half boiled baby potatoes and flatten it by using hands.
- Scoop out the smaller potatoes with the scooper.
- In a bowl add red chilli powder, all ground spice, cumin powder, raw mango powder, salt, corn flour.
- Wet the potatoes, roll the potatoes in masala and keep it at side.
- In heated oil deep fry the potatoes, in a bowl add red chilli powder, all ground spice, cumin powder, raw mango powder, salt and mix it.
- Add the fried potatoes in the masala and mix it well.
- Take out the smaller scooped potatoes and keep it in a tray.
- Chop the potatoes, add finely chopped celery.
- Stuff the small potatoes with the filling, add grated paneer.
- Bake it in the oven at 180' C for 5 - 6 minutes.
- Cut the apple into wedges.
- Boil the amlas with the mixture of turmeric powder.
- In a bowl add the apple and amlas and toss it.
- Add oil, salt, crushed black pepper and mix it well, add mint leaves.
- In another bowl add hung curd, mango pickle, garlic chutney and mix it.
- For plating Aloo Took Potato Skins, add the dip to a small bowl, add the salad on a plate.
- To garnish add fresh coriander leaves, crispy paneer, fried garlic and Aloo Took Potato Skin is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.