Aloo Tikki By LF Team
A favourite road-side delicacy, you can now make Aloo Tikki at home. This patty is made using mashed potatoes, gram flour, and spices. Deep-fried to perfection and served hot with green chutney, these tikkis make for a titillating snack.Read More
- 2 boiled baby potatoes
- 1-2 tsp gram flour
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- In a mixing bowl, add mashed potatoes, gram flour, red chilli powder, chopped green chillies, cumin seeds, asafoetida, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
- Mix them well.
- Take small portion of the mixture and make pattice.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the pattice and fry them until they turn golden.
- Aloo Tikki taste best when served hot with chutney or curd.
Explore our Popular Stories.